Raksha Bandhan’s outfits have to be perfect as pictures are very important! Take inspiration from the OG Bollywood divas for your dazzling outfit on Rakhi this year.
Kiara’s Sharara Set
The three-piece sharara set can be a perfect Rakhi outfit. Drop the dupatta and replace it with a long jacket for a stylish and trendy look.
Alia’s Cape Sleeves
The palazzo and kurta combo worn by Alia Bhatt, which features beautiful floral designs, a deep V-neckline, and cape sleeves is a perfect Rakhi outfit.
Deepika’s Embroided Suit
Deepika’s pink and golden embroidered suit can give you an authentic look that will be an appropriate fit for the festival.
Janhvi’s Matte Saree
Plain sarees with floral borders are always in fashion. Nothing can be perfect than a modern saree that can justify your sartorial choice perfectly.
Mrunal’s Angelic Look
Mrunal Thakur looks like a total goddess in the ivory-white gown. No matter what the occasion is, white always looks wonderful because it is such a calming colour.
Raveena’s Tie-Around Gown
You can take inspiration for your Raksha Bandhan outfit from Raveena Tandon who is decked up in a satin blue long dress featuring a wrapped detail and a plunging neckline with a tie-around at the waist.
Sonam’s Choga-Pakistani Suit
Sonam Bajwa’s outfit is style goals too. She’s wearing a soft teal choga kurta along with a blue Pakistani Salwar and a matching dupatta and this is a must-try this festive season.
- All the Hidden Details of Queen Camilla's Coronation Outfit
- How King Charles III Broke With Royal Tradition and Made His Coronation Outfit His Own
- Furniture in Fashion: Your One-Stop Shop for Modern and Affordable Home Furniture in the UK
- From A Black Sheer Dress To A Mini Blue One She Nails It All!
- Brunette outfit at Eurovision 2023 opening ceremony inspired by Mother Armenia monument of Yerevan (PHOTOS)