HAVE you been offered a Cartier or Armani watch for sale? Can you help us find them?
Detectives investigating the theft of two watches from a property in Stanford-le-Hope are asking the public to help them try and find them.
The owner discovered they were missing after he returned home at around 8.30pm on 11 October and found his door insecure.
One watch is a man’s limited edition Pathere de Cartier watch with a silver bracelet, valued at £5,000.
The other is an Armani watch valued at £350.
A 35-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of theft and bailed until 10 January 2024 whilst we continue our enquiries.
If you have any information that could help us find them, then please get in contact with us.
You can let us know by submitting a report on our website or by using our online Live Chat service available Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) between 10am-9pm.
Visit www.essex.police.uk/digital101 to find out more about our website reporting services.
Alternatively, you can call us on 101.
In an emergency always call 999.
If you would like to make an anonymous report, you can contact independent charity on Twitter at @CrimestoppersUK, by visiting their website or by calling 0800 555 111.
Please quote crime reference 42/183331/23 when providing any information to make sure it gets to the right person as quickly as possible.
- The Best Jewelry At The 2023 Met Gala On Dua Lipa, Rihanna, Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Lily Collins And More
- 27 Men's Jewelry Brands for Drip That Doesn't Quit
- Meghan Markle Wears Symbolic Jewelry on a Hike in California After the Coronation
- Cartier Names Elle Fanning as Face of Grain de Café Collection
- Meghan Markle news: Duchess spent £25,540 on a necklace she's only worn once