Officers are asking if anyone can help find items stolen at around 1am on Monday, February 13, when three unknown suspects broke into a house in Fixby.
The stolen items included a black Montblanc briefcase; a grey Canada Goose coat with a fur hood; a grey and black Louis Vuitton holdall; a Patek Philippe watch with a brown leather strap; a Chanel J12 watch with a black strap; a Rado watch with a black strap and two Cartier bracelets, one gold and one silver.
The suspects made off on foot across Bradley Farm fields and are believed to have crossed the M62 motorway.
Anyone who has been offered, seen or bought similar items in unusual circumstances since February 13 is asked to contact police on 101, quoting crime reference 13230085404, or online at www.westyorkshire.police.uk/101livechat.
Information can also be given anonymously to the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online.
Have you got a story for us? Email [email protected] or contact us here, or call us on 01274 705292.
- The Best Jewelry At The 2023 Met Gala On Dua Lipa, Rihanna, Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Lily Collins And More
- 27 Men's Jewelry Brands for Drip That Doesn't Quit
- Meghan Markle Wears Symbolic Jewelry on a Hike in California After the Coronation
- Cartier Names Elle Fanning as Face of Grain de Café Collection
- Meghan Markle news: Duchess spent £25,540 on a necklace she's only worn once