5 CARE TIPS
The number five has a special significance at CHANEL: Gabrielle Chanel’s favourite digit, the name of our first perfume, and our number of recommendations to keep your CHANEL costume jewellery in best condition.
Handle your jewelry with care. Apply makeup and fragrance before putting on your jewelry, as certain chemicals in cosmetics may damage or discolor the piece.
Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight, artificial light and humidity. If your jewelry gets wet, gently dab the piece dry with an absorbent, non-pilling cloth.
To preserve and enhance shine, regularly rub your jewelry with a soft cloth. Avoid contact with water, soap, detergent or any chemical solution that may damage, rust or discolor the piece.
Store and transport each jewelry piece separately in its original pouch to avoid scratches.
Depending on how often you wear and care for your jewelry, the piece will change over time. Appreciate the natural patina that develops. Day after day, it reveals a new aspect of the piece’s beauty and history — as well as yours.
- Keep your jewelry safe and secure with the best jewelry boxes.
- Jewellery with 'Nazi links' set to fetch €136 million at auction
- Jewelry/Fashion Happenings Around Manhattan
- Jewellery with Nazi links set to fetch $150mn at auction
- Statement Collective Launches Sustainable Jewellery Line for Fashion-Forward Customers