This event’s been cancelled
- Additional fees may apply
You will create beautiful jewellery suited to a special event such as a wedding, a ball, or an evening dinner – or any occasion that needs some glitz and sparkle! This stunning handmade jewellery is easier to perfect that you imagine! All materials included in course fee.
Drawing from her Colombian culture and heritage, tutor Juliette from Gigola Fashions bring you this exciting course where you will learn to make dazzling and stylish pieces of special event jewellery.
You will be guided through the techniques used to make unique and glamorous costume jewellery – once you have learned the key techniques in the first part of the day, you will move on to make your choice of a necklace, earrings or a bracelet, to keep and wear.
All materials included in course fee, please bring your lunch.
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don’t have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We’ll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: “What You Need to Know”.
- Keep your jewelry safe and secure with the best jewelry boxes.
- Jewellery with 'Nazi links' set to fetch €136 million at auction
- Jewelry/Fashion Happenings Around Manhattan
- Jewellery with Nazi links set to fetch $150mn at auction
- Statement Collective Launches Sustainable Jewellery Line for Fashion-Forward Customers