Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 offers players an extensive range of content to dive into, from cosmetics and vehicle skins to weapon blueprints and Operators. Some content is free to unlock by completing certain challenges and Act missions, while others are readily available for players to use at launch.
However, some Modern Warfare 3 content, such as the Operator Packs, comes at a hefty price. Players who want to unlock these operators and show them off on the battlefield must spend money. The Nemesis Operator Pack is one such pack, and here’s how much players need to get it.
Modern Warfare 3 and Warzone: How to Get Swarm Killstreak
The Swarm Killstreak deploys a range of mosquito drones to provide blanket coverage over the entire area; here’s how to get it.
How to Get the Nemesis Operator Pack
To get the Nemesis Operator Pack in MW3, players must purchase the Vault Edition of Modern Warfare 3, which costs $99.99. The Vault Edition is available on all platforms, including PlayStation, PC, and Xbox. Players who purchase the Vault Edition get the following bonus content:
- Nemesis Operator Pack: Includes four Multiplayer operators – Makarov, Warden, Price, and Ghost.
- BlackCell Battle Pass: Includes the standard Battle Pass, BlackCell Operator Skins like the Abolisher, access to Blackcell Sectors, 30 Tier Skips, and 1,100 COD Points.
In addition to the four playable operators, players get new reactive skins for each, allowing them to stand out in the game lobby. Each of the operators has three skin variants, unlockable through Killstreaks. The skin variants reflect each operator’s alliance with a red or blue aura. Certain Killstreak milestones grant silver and blue outfit variations for Task Force 141 members Ghost and Price. On the other hand, Konni Group’s Makarov and Warden receive black and red variants to support their villain status.
Is the Vault Edition Worth it?
The Vault Edition offers players access to exclusive content not available in the Standard and Cross-Gen editions. With the MW3 and Warzone Season 1 launch, players with the Vault Edition don’t have to purchase the BlackCell Battle Pass to access premium content. The BlackCell Battle Pass is an integral part of MW3 and Warzone Season 1, allowing players to progress through various sectors to unlock unique weapon blueprints and operators.
Some of the new weapons and skins in the Season 1 update are only available in the BlackCell Battle Pass, not the standard Battle Pass. Buying the Vault Edition gives players access to a wide range of content and many more rewards, making the price worthwhile.
- All the Hidden Details of Queen Camilla's Coronation Outfit
- How King Charles III Broke With Royal Tradition and Made His Coronation Outfit His Own
- Furniture in Fashion: Your One-Stop Shop for Modern and Affordable Home Furniture in the UK
- From A Black Sheer Dress To A Mini Blue One She Nails It All!
- Brunette outfit at Eurovision 2023 opening ceremony inspired by Mother Armenia monument of Yerevan (PHOTOS)