Princess Diana’s princess-diana-fashion-style/” data-ylk=”slk:covetable street style;elm:context_link;itc:0″ class=”link “>covetable street style has found new life in the hands of Jennifer Lopez. In the “Let’s Get Loud” singer’s latest Instagram post, she’s put her own modern twist on an outfit formula often favored by the late royal and fashion icon.
Lopez shared photos of herself in an equestrian-chic look, composed of pieces from womenswear brand A.L.C. The outfit consisted of a chocolate-brown blazer layered on top of a breezy white button-up, which she wore slightly unbuttoned to create a plunging neckline. The top was tucked into a pair of high-rise blue jeans. She accessorized with layers of gold-chain pendant necklaces, an array of glittering rings, gold hoop earrings, and a pair of ’70s-esque amber-tinted sunglasses. In the forefront of the photo, Lopez’s caramel suede Hermès Birkin bag sat on a dressing room table.
In the caption, the Marry Me star wrote, “Still got me looking like the baddest… @alc_ltd.”
Fans of the late Princess of Wales may recognize some similarities between Lopez’s ensemble and the royal’s many off-duty looks over the years. Diana often paired a boxy blazer (a wardrobe staple that quickly became synonymous with her sense of style) with a laidback top and high-rise denim jeans. Diana, too, had an affinity for purses to rival Lopez’s love of Birkins; Gucci even renamed their bamboo-handle tote bag after the royal popularized the style.
You Might Also Like
- All the Hidden Details of Queen Camilla's Coronation Outfit
- How King Charles III Broke With Royal Tradition and Made His Coronation Outfit His Own
- Furniture in Fashion: Your One-Stop Shop for Modern and Affordable Home Furniture in the UK
- From A Black Sheer Dress To A Mini Blue One She Nails It All!
- Brunette outfit at Eurovision 2023 opening ceremony inspired by Mother Armenia monument of Yerevan (PHOTOS)