Sometimes, celebrities are just like us. They might grab a venti Starbucks Frappuccino for an afternoon energy boost, or carry a practical Daunt Books tote on a dog walk (we see you, EmRata). It’s even better when they wear clothes we can relate to – and actually afford. Step forward Katie Holmes and the Duchess of Sussex, who have both been spotted wearing the same chic and budget-friendly summer dress recently.
This week, Holmes was spotted out in New York City wearing a black and white striped tube dress called the Theo, from Australian brand Posse. This stylish piece is yours for the relatively affordable (in A-list style terms) sum of £234. The Dawson’s Creek actor completed her look with black oversized sunglasses, a monogrammed black leather APC Poppy tote bag and cream Balenciaga high-top trainers.
Avid celebrity style-watchers will recognise the striped dress – it’s the same one the Duchess of Sussex wore to celebrate her birthday earlier this month. Meghan put her own spin on the striking piece, styling the shoulder-baring tube dress with flat Emme Parsons black leather sandals, gold Tabayer earrings, a gold Jennifer Meyer tennis bracelet, a gold Cartier Tank watch and a beaded Cult Gaia chestnut brown clutch – all of which made the dress more evening-appropriate.
- The Best Jewelry At The 2023 Met Gala On Dua Lipa, Rihanna, Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Lily Collins And More
- All the Hidden Details of Queen Camilla's Coronation Outfit
- 27 Men's Jewelry Brands for Drip That Doesn't Quit
- Meghan Markle Wears Symbolic Jewelry on a Hike in California After the Coronation
- Cartier Names Elle Fanning as Face of Grain de Café Collection