lesley-manville-beautiful-ballgown-baftas/” data-ylk=”slk:Lesley Manville;elm:context_link;itc:0″ class=”link “>Lesley Manville gave tweed a modern rethink in a glamorous look for a red carpet event on Tuesday (5 December).
The star posed for the paparazzi as she arrived for an event at The Royal Festival Hall in London, in celebration of The Crown series.
For the occasion, Lesley opted for a fitted boucle dress with a frayed V-neckline and cropped sleeves. The dress featured a full, pleated midi skirt and Lesley paired it with black tights and embellished court-shoe heels.
To accessorise her look, Lesley wore a pair of statement gold and pearl earrings, which added to the modern feel to her outfit. In terms of glam, a sweep of red lipstick and shimmering gold eyeshadow were the perfect compliment to her glamorous ensemble.
Lesley joined a star-studded array of cast members for the evening, including Imelda Staunton (who played the most recent Queen Elizabeth II iteration), Elizabeth Debicki (Princess Diana), Dominic West (Prince Charles) and more.
Imelda Staunton looked ready for the Christmas season in a festive yet oh-so-chic green velvet suit for the occasion.
Her deep green velvet look comprised of a smart suit jacket and matching trousers, which she paired with bow-topped ballet flats and a black clutch. To polish off her look, Imelda also opted for a set of pearl earrings, however she chose a more traditional option with large pearl droplets, as opposed to Lesley’s more architectural style.
The Crown seasons 1 to 5 are streaming now on Netflix.
You Might Also Like
- All the Hidden Details of Queen Camilla's Coronation Outfit
- How King Charles III Broke With Royal Tradition and Made His Coronation Outfit His Own
- Furniture in Fashion: Your One-Stop Shop for Modern and Affordable Home Furniture in the UK
- From A Black Sheer Dress To A Mini Blue One She Nails It All!
- Brunette outfit at Eurovision 2023 opening ceremony inspired by Mother Armenia monument of Yerevan (PHOTOS)