Food lovers won’t have long to wait before a new Japanese-Brazilian restaurant opens in Bradford city centre.
Nature-inspired signage for SakkuSamba, a restaurant concept by Estabulo, can now be seen at The Broadway shopping centre.
The ‘immersive dining concept’ will offer seating for more than 300 people and a menu filled with noodle dishes, sushi and Brazilian grilled meats.
Brazil is home to the largest Japanese population outside of Japan – inspiring a plethora of fusion-style dishes at SakkuSamba.
It was announced that Estabulo would be opening its first Bradford chain in early 2020, shortly before the Covid 19 pandemic shut down businesses across the country.
The company says the new concept, a mix of Japanese and Brazilian, has proved so popular in Manchester that it led to a change in the plans for the Bradford restaurant.
Zak Isaak, director at SakkuSamba, said: “The success of this new concept is what led us to change our plans here in Bradford.
“As a business, we are constantly evolving to bring fresh ideas and concepts to the table. That’s exactly what we want to do here in Bradford – bring something totally new and exciting to the city.”
SakkuSamba’s official opening date has not been confirmed yet.
- The 22 Best Necklaces for Women of 2023 That Are Worthy of Everyday Wear
- Save 25% on select handbags in time for Mother's Day
- Panera Is Opening a Clothing Store and Everything Is Unreasonably Stylish
- America Is Ready for Its Great National Hot Dog Chain
- ibis Styles Copenhagen Ørestad review: Where city meets nature | Europe | Travel