From celebrity-loved gold hoops to high-quality diamond jewellery, there’s plenty of shine to go around — ahead, the best jewellery brands to shop.
- Behind the brand: Trendy yet minimalist jewellery that’s fairly priced. Its pieces are crafted mostly from 14-karat solid gold, responsibly sourced diamonds, sterling silver, and 18-karat-gold vermeil.
- Why we love it: Mejuri is great for finding pieces that look more expensive than they are, which might be why celebs and their stylists love the brand so much. (Everyone from Selena Gomez to Hailey Bieber and Olivia Rodrigo has worn something from Mejuri.) Its organic pearl hoops huggies are a Glamour-reader favourite, but you can also find more interesting designs, like ear cuffs and styles for helix or cartilage piercings.
- Price range: Bestsellers like the Dôme earrings (below) and the Daily Stacker ring start at £58. Other popular necklaces and earrings can go anywhere from £100 to £300.
- Behind the brand: The pioneers of demi-fine jewellery, Missoma’s self-proclaimed purpose is to inspire confidence and champion self-expression. Every piece the brand creates is handcrafted, responsibly sourced, and designed in-house at our studios in Notting Hill, London.
- Why we love it: Like all of the other celebs that adore it, Missoma is one of our favourite brands because it makes an outfit – it doesn’t just finish one.
- Price range: £30-£6,500.
- Behind the brand: Astrid & Miyu was founded in 2012 by Connie Nam who was inspired by her mother and travelling. She’d always find quirky and fun pieces for herself on her trips but struggled to find gifts for friends, so saw an opportunity to create an entire brand for this very reason.
- Why we love it: You can