IN HER ROLE as Wendy Rhoades in the Showtime series Billions, Maggie Siff has long dressed in understated luxury. And what is more elegantly streamlined than classic Cartier?
Rhoades, while not a billionaire, is high on the pay scale as the performance coach for Axe Capital, owned by Bobby Alexelrod (Damian Lewis). And she is impressively commanding when dealing with the drama’s powerful men.
Jacki Roach, costume designer for seasons 6 and 7, explains that Cartier was the perfect choice for jewelry for her. “Cartier is iconic and timeless, and when a woman puts on a piece by the famed house, she instantly feels chic, and her look is elevated,” she says. “Cartier jewelry as part of Wendy’s costumes helped us convey the character’s sense of style and taste. The Cartier pieces we used are so special; they really helped us create and continue developing Wendy’s persona until the very end.”
Some of the pieces used in the 12 episodes of season 7, the final season, included:
- Cartier Juste un Clou 18K yellow gold earrings with diamonds
- Cartier Juste un Clou bracelet, small model in 18K yellow gold with diamonds
- Trinity de Cartier 18K white, yellow and rose gold necklace
- 18K gold Santos de Cartier bracelet
- Trinity de Cartier ring small model in 18k white, yellow and rose gold with diamonds
- Cartier Juste un Clou 18K ring with diamonds
- Panthère de Cartier 18K gold bracelet with onyx, tsavorite garnet
- Cartier 18K yellow gold Love necklace and Cartier Maillon Panthère ring, 18K yellow gold ring.
Could you ask for any more in your rotation than these timeless pieces?