All products featured on Vogue are independently selected by our editors. However, we may earn affiliate revenue on this article and commission when you buy something.
The biggest part of being a fashion editor is doing market research and staying on top of the hottest brands. Luckily for those in the jewelry world, there are annual trade shows, such as the Couture show in Las Vegas, that showcase the best brands. Shows like Couture help us familiarize ourselves with companies already in our repertoire and expose us to new and upcoming designers.
Vogue’s Top Jewelry Picks:
- The Day-to-Night Earring: Mejuri easy huggie earrings, $128
- The Modernist Cuff: Agmes Beatriz cuff, $730
- The Perfect Bridal Earring: Sophie Bille Brahe petite tulip d earrings with pearls, $1,350
- The Not-So-Dainty Stacking Ring: Fernando Jorge sequence diamond and gold ring, $2,950
- The Golden Drops: Oak and Luna Gold Dome Huggies, $110
- The Everyday Medallion Necklace: Azlee Pegasus diamond and 18k gold necklace, $4,290
- The Talisman Necklace: Retrouvaí talisman karma 14k gold necklace, $2,947
- The Forever Hoops: Jennifer Fisher Samira gold-plated hoops, $350
Here on the Vogue jewelry team, our favorite brands are not limited to the most expensive or exclusive but include designers just starting out and those who make interesting and unique pieces. From Swarovski’s and Bea Bongiasca’s colorful creations to Cartier’s elevated classics, shop our favorites and some of the best jewelry brands, below. As we know all too well, the thrill of finding an amazing new brand is almost as good as finding that perfect piece of jewelry.
Mejuri is more than a jewelry brand with a loyal global following. The company, founded by Noura Sakkijha, is committed to making high-quality, sustainable pieces that nurture and empower women.